Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hazardry

Surely stopping at the most, sending the frost.  Twining around you like it's owned.  Tongue dry and bitterness - it doesn't sting, I promise it won't hurt, not one bit.  Secrets, honey, they are hiding amongst the shadows, don't you see?

Summertime that shines,
Brightly through clouds,
I can't seem to find
And I can't seem to find



Like if I were to ensure this was truly happening - something shatters in the distance.  Sugar-coated trees and falling stars couldn't keep me back from this.  For when monsters are on the verge of greatness, I'm bound to let them through.  Sinking pit of dread - singing on through. 

I cheat and I steal and I know this all will pass when something I know is hiding.  Silly, hiding from me.  Barriers that block you out from everything that I believe in.  Part of the club, exiled. 

I can't seem to find my way back in again. And again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment