Wednesday, September 14, 2011

love

I thought about you today, trying to avoid accidents in traffic, like bitter coffee.

I desire winter, chill in the air, clouds heavy with moisture overhead. I wanna dance in the rain in the wintertime. I wanna create magic alongside. Falling in love, waiting for the next best thing. Waiting for the snowflake to fall, waiting for me to be caught.

Would you stand by, there, just out of reach? Would you come back to me, while I'm busy chasing the cold, holding mittens, a coat, a warm hat? Would you wait for me to keep spinning my webs, showered with gold dust? I want to be beautiful, winter rabbit, snow fox. I want to stop circles, watch twinkling of stars, lanterns in trees, warmth of apple cider. I want to follow candlelight home.

I want to create magic. I want to be creator, creation. I want to be muse, source, enlightened, sofia. My magic, lace and velvet, running for the wind. I want to find home, I want to find that feel, touch, heart and faith. I want to wrap myself in sharp freshness, crisp and clean, lung burning upon inhale cold air. Air so cool it feels wet. I want it to seep into my skin and into my bones. Whiteness of bare trees, birch, boots and maple syrup. My nights coming closer, flavor defined.

I want to fall in love in the snow. I always wished for something magical in the wintertime. I wanted my fairytale to happen in the cold. That way, being chilled to the depths of my being, his embrace would bring me back to life. Snow White fairytale. Flushed cheeks and lips. Beautiful in the cold. Wrapped in love.

Creating magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment